Insure your car for work

Freelances with cars are reminded that they should insure their car for "work purposes". If, for example, you have an accident when you're driving to or from the library to drop off or pick up books for your work, an awkward squad insurance company would be legally justified in not paying out if your car was insured only for uses that didn't include work. Insuring your car for "work purposes" could save you some very expensive trouble.

[Site map] Last modified: 10 Dec 2009 - © 2009 contributors
The Freelance editor is elected by London Freelance Branch and responsibility for content lies solely with the editors of the time
Send comments to the editors: