Claim cash for photos

Photographers - check that you have the form from DACS to collect fees for photocopying and some other "secondary uses" of your pictures, in the postal mailing that included this Freelance. Any photographer or illustrator wishing to opt out of DACS collecting payments should contact the Freelance Office - as should any NUJ member who's missing a copy of the form.

[Site map] Last modified: 25 Aug 2009 - © 2009 contributors
The Freelance editor is elected by London Freelance Branch and responsibility for content lies solely with the editors of the time
Send comments to the editors: