Information status: Sketch

Evening Press Ltd

Owned by Alexander Lebedev and his son Evgeny at the time it bought a 75% stake in the Evening Standard - reportedly for £1 - in January 2009. The Daily Mail and General Trust retained the other 25%. They set up a separate vehicle, Independent Print Ltd, to run the Independent.

The information on this page is definitely incomplete. Evening Press Ltd is not yet a research priority. If you want to make it one, the best way is to offer to help...

What does Evening Press Ltd do?

Eventually we'll develop a full list of publications, radio and TV channels and websites directly run by Evening Press Ltd. Follow the link below to see those we've documented so far.

* Evening Press Ltd titles, channels, etc

Evening Press Ltd website

What does Evening Press Ltd have to say for itself? Visit its corporate website - the one with real information for money people, not the one for punters - linked below.

* No corporate website found

Who owns Evening Press Ltd?
What else does it have a stake in?

Below is information gathered up to 2014-08-19 on shareholdings in and by this media owner.

Known media shareholdings - click ? to email the informant
2009_01: _Assoc held a 24.9% stake in _EPL [source? 2
2009_02: _Lebedev held a 75% stake in _EPL [source? 3

Information on this owner is maintained by who will be pleased to receive information about Evening Press Ltd but cannot guarantee to answer questions. Let us know if you have ownership information or can help support this research, or if you can correct the ownership of a title

Updated & © 2010-03-28 Mike Holderness; Disclaimer.